What’s so bad about Plagiarizing?

Activity 1: some people wonder why Plagiarizing is so bad. Well think about this way, you are a artist and you make this beautiful picture and you so proud of you art. Well then someone comes in your house and takes your lovely painting and posts it on the internet. That might not sound too bad for you,but picture this. Then they get a bunch of money for it and become famous because everyone loves it. Wouldn’t you be mad because it wasn’t even theirs in the first place,but even then they are getting all the credit. Now in a way that’s kind of like Plagiarizing. Except instead of a painting, it’s a picture, video, or even song on the internet, but if you don’t give them credit you could go to jail or if your in collage you could get kicked out or in really big trouble . This is because its considered stealing. Like in the example I showed you. Would you consider that stealing. I would! So when you use a picture from Google or a website you must put the link of the site to give them credit, and so people don’t think it’s your, like if you look at activity 2 I put a link of where I got my picture so when you click on it you see where I got it from. now lets talk about  licenses. You might be asking what are licenses. Well lets say you download an app, mostly this happens on social media. Lets say you download this app and there is a box that says a whole bunch of words and at the bottom it says” Allow or don’t Allow” Most people just hit allow and don’t even read it. Well in that box it asks for permission. Well what permission? Permission to ask you to access your camera roll or say that if you post a picture somebody could screenshot it and have it in their camera roll. I’m saying someone could end up with your picture, and they are asking if that’s ok. Something like that, so your might be thinking how are Plagiarizing and  licenses similar. These words Licenses and Plagiarizing are very similar this is because, well it would be called Plagiarizing if it didn’t ask you those questions and say your scrolling through you favorite app and you see a picture you really like so you screenshot it and repost it on your page, but you didn’t read the licenses and you don’t have permission or a link. That would be call Plagiarizing. Which you could get in a lot of trouble for.

Activity 2:

The Pumpkin is glowing as bright as the sun

In the dark, scary night the moon shines like a star

The trees are, so tall they reach the sky

As I walk up the hill the night seems to get darker and darker

The trees are blowing from the breeze

The fog is spreading faster than lightning

The house doesn’t seem to scary until you go up

Just don’t go in or who knows what will happen next

Image result for halloween landscape              Image result for halloween landscape                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  https://www.bing.com/images/search