My Big Idea

I am doing a project called the 20% project. We are going to be advertising dogs, and when I mean ¨we¨, I mean my partners MaryVawn, and Matty. I get what you´re saying. I thought “advertising dogs, that´s boring” But, my teacher made me realize that it´s so much more than that. We are going to help dogs that don´t have a home or anyone to love them. We will be making videos, taking pictures, and giving out information about the dogs. We would be showing people how good of dogs they are, and how it´s not so hard to take care of them. Have you ever asked your mom for a dog, and she said no cause it´s too much work and when you say you would take care of it, she never believes you. Well when she watches one of our videos or reads are information she might get a second  opinion.

We have decided to this project because we realized that only about 1/10 of dogs actually find a good home. So we want to try to prevent that, We are working for the SAAP company, SAAP stands for Stray Animal Adoption Program. We will be making videos hopefully around every month, and putting it on their website. This would help people get a second opinion about adopting, showing off all the cool tricks the dogs can do , and showing people how adorable these animals really are. If you have any more questions about my project you can comment on my blog or

See my Visual Aide for more information on my project.