Friendship

Friendship isn’t about whom you’ve known the longest it about who came and never left your side -Unknown          Some people wonder why friendship is so important. Now let me tell you something. Without my best friends I would

Image result for friendship picsbe no where in life. They have helped me through my ups and downs. When I cried they cried with me. When I had drama they made it their  problem too, so I didn’t go through it alone. They made me smile when I needed too, and made me laugh when I had too.                                                          friendship pic  ————

My friends make sure I don’t do anything alone. Yes they sometimes tease me and make fun of me, but the point in friendship is when you insult your best friend and then they insult you worse to where you want to cry, but your just supposed to laugh about it and stick together. Your friend should always be there for you, and Never change who you want to be. Friendship is supposed to be one of the main things in life. It supposed to be even better than love but, the love that sprouts in that friendship is the thing that counts the most.

Friendship is so important, without a friend you would have no one to talk too, No one to hang out with, and most importantly no one to stick up for you. I’ve heard this quote and it basically explains a little bit why friendship is so important, and I want to share it with you guys. ” Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learn the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.:” -Mohammad Ali. The definition of friendship is ‘one who listens, doesn’t judge, and somehow makes everything all right. This exactly why you need a friend, and why friendship is so important.