My Passion

My Passion is soccer. One of the reasons why I love soccer so much because its not just a sport. Your not just joining a game. Your joining a team. When you make a team you meet new friends, and some of the new friends you meet will be the greatest friends you’ll never forget, and when you loose its fine because you don’t just loose you loose as a team and you get over it as a team. Another reason why soccer is Amazing is because you can put yourself out there and learn to express yourself.

There are so many positions you can play such as Wing Middle Defense and if you don’t like using your feet you can even be a goalie which involves you only really needing to use your hands. My personal favorite position is Middle which means your all over the field and you have to run a lot, but I love running and when your in the middle you have a greater chance of scoring goals. I’ve been playing middle since when I was in Kindergarten. I played for a team called the sworn and I also played for Sports of all Sports then I played for NKSA for about almost 3 years. My favorite team was definitely  NKSA because I met one of the most amazing girls there and she still is like my best friend. This is my experience with soccer and this is why I love it so much.  Carshalton Athletic 4 Lewes 3 15 04 2017-8902.jpgCreative Commons License James Boyes via Compfight